from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Completely still; motionless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Absolutely motionless, perfectly still.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Still as a stock, or fixed post; perfectly still.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Still as a stock or fixed post; perfectly still.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without moving or making a sound
- adj. absolutely still
Sorry, no etymologies found.