from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form or tell stories of; to narrate or describe in a story.
- v. To store (additional honey) in additional tiers or stories of a hive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To form or tell stories of; to narrate or describe in a story.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make or tell stories about.
- To range, as beehives over and under one another, in the form of stories.
story + -fy (Wiktionary)
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.