Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make or tell stories about.
- To range, as beehives over and under one another, in the form of stories.
- v. obsolete, transitive To form or tell stories of; to narrate or describe in a story.
- v. beekeeping, transitive To store (additional honey) in additional tiers or stories of a hive.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To form or tell stories of; to narrate or describe in a story.
- story + -fy (Wiktionary)
“Paul Heaney has a good storify of today's events here.”
“jeffjarvis here's a roundup of stories & reactions curated on storify hardlynormal Few years back only a very few homeless services on social media.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘storify’.
Looking for tweets for storify.