from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a sufficient manner; enough.
- adv. To a sufficient extent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. To a sufficient degree; to a degree that answers the purpose, or gives content; enough.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To a sufficient degree; to a degree that answers the purpose or gives satisfaction; adequately.
- To a considerable degree: as, he went away sufficiently discontented.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a sufficient degree
sufficient + -ly (Wiktionary)