from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The burning of substances to produce fumes as part of some magical rituals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The operation of suffumigating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of fumigating, literally from below; fumigation.
- n. The act of burning perfumes: one of the ceremonies in incantation.
- n. A fume; especially, a preparation used in fumigating.
Sorry, no etymologies found.