American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A large conical loaf of pure concentrated sugar.
- n. Something, such as a mountain, that resembles a loaf of sugar in shape.
- n. alternative spelling of sugar-loaf.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A hat shaped like a sugar loaf.
- n. a large conical loaf of concentrated refined sugar
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘sugar loaf’.
Names of various "medicinal" Cannabis strains, harvested from various sources.
Looking for tweets for sugar loaf.