from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Sweetened with sugar.
- adj. Made more appealing or pleasant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of sugar.
- adj. Of food or drink, containing sugar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Sweetened.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Sweet; alluring; honeyed: formerly much used in poetry to express anything unusually attractive: as, sugared conceits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with sweetening added
Sorry, no etymologies found.