from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A historic heirloom shrub, Solanum retroflexum.
- n. The dark blue-purple fruit of Solanum retroflexum, often combined with sugar in desserts.
- n. The European black nightshade, Solanum nigrum.
- n. The dark poisonous berry of Solanum nigrum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. improved garden variety of black nightshade having small edible orange or black berries
sun + berry (Wiktionary)
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.