from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The eyebrow, or the region of the eyebrows
- n. The arch of hair above each eye
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The eyebrow, or the region of the eyebrows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The eyebrow.
- n. In ancient architecture, the upper member of a cornice; also, the small fillet on either side of the scotia of the Ionic base.
- n. In entomology, an arched line of color partly surrounding an ocellus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the arch of hair above each eye
Sorry, no etymologies found.