from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who believes in the supernatural
- n. An advocate of supernaturalism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who holds to the principles of supernaturalism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who believes in the supernatural; a believer in supernaturalism. Also called supranaturalist.
- Same as supernaturalistic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to supernaturalism
Sorry, no etymologies found.