Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Transcending time, or independent of time.
- n. That which transcends or is independent of time.
- In anatomy, situated above or high up in the temporal region: specifically noting certain lateral cerebral gyri and sulci.
- adj. Transcending time.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. rare That which is more than temporal; that which is eternal.
- super- + temporal (Wiktionary)
“Indeed, we are being solemnly reminded today that the other-worldliness of religion, its concern with future, supertemporal things, is its characteristic and most precious contribution to the world.”
“That the absolute nature of God, as a supertemporal and yet personal Being, must be believed in as a fact, though inaccessible to reason as regards the manner of its possibility, is a position admitted, almost without exception, by divines who acknowledge the mystery of a personal”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘supertemporal’.
A somewhat discriminatory list of words and phrases collected for their euphonic or arcane appeal, interesting etymology, or concise definition of an otherwise unnamed phenomenon or concept.
Looking for tweets for supertemporal.