Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not suspecting: having no suspicion.
- Not suspected; not mistrusted.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. rare Not suspecting; having no suspicion.
- adj. rare Not suspected; not mistrusted.
- suspect + -less (Wiktionary)
“A search of the immediate area came up suspectless.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘suspectless’.
A roster of adjectives that infrequently surface in typical conversation and writing. Many are dredged from scientific or other technical jargon or sieved from examples of disused archaic forms.
Looking for tweets for suspectless.