from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A fondness or craving for sweets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a liking for foods that are sweet; a weakness for sweets
- n. Someone with a liking for sweet foods.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. an especial fondness for sweet things or for sweetmeats.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a strong appetite for sweet food
Sorry, no etymologies found.