from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of swab.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of swab.
- v. Alternative form of swab.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- See swab.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See swab.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- n. cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
- v. wash with a swab or a mop
Sorry, no etymologies found.