from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking organised or systematic structure; without a system
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being without system.
- adj. Not agreeing with some artificial system of classification.
- adj. Not having any of the distinct systems or types of structure, as the radiate, articulate, etc., characteristic of organic nature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without system; in biology, not exhibiting any of the distinct systems or types of structure characteristic of most organisms, as the radiate in the vegetable kingdom, and the vertebrate, etc., in the animal kingdom; lacking differentiated or specialized tissues; structureless: as, in the vegetable kingdom the Algæ and in the animal kingdom the Protozoa are systemless.
system + -less (Wiktionary)