from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a tardy fashion; belatedly; late
- adv. slowly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a tardy manner; slowly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a tardy manner.
- Reluctantly; unwillingly; with hesitation.
- Late: as, he came unwillingly and tardily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- adv. later than usual or than expected
tardy + -ly (Wiktionary)