from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A game, a form of bowling, played with ten pins as the target.
- n. Plural form of tenpin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A game resembling ninepins, but played with ten pins. See ninepins.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The game of bowls played with ten pins or men in a long alley. The players strive with three or fewer bowls of the ball to knock down all the pins.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. bowling down an alley at a target of ten wooden pins
Sorry, no etymologies found.