from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sample use of a motor vehicle done in order to assess its quality before purchase.
- n. Any preliminary assessment of something through use.
- v. To take a motor vehicle on the road to assess its quality before purchase.
- v. To make a preliminary assessment of something through its use.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. test of the roadworthiness of a vehicle one is considering buying
- v. test a vehicle by driving it
Sorry, no etymologies found.