from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A thermometer that records the temperature it indicates.
- n. The apparatus used in diagnostic thermography.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thermometer which records the temperature.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An instrument for automatically recording indications of the variation of temperature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An automatic self-registering thermometer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. medical instrument that uses an infrared camera to reveal temperature variations on the surface of the body
- n. a thermometer that records temperature variations on a graph as a function of time
thermo- + graph (Wiktionary)