from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, the thermoscope.
- adj. Made by means of a thermoscope.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the thermoscope; made by means of the thermoscope.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to spectacles which protect the eyes from heat and glare.
- Pertaining to the thermoscope; made by means of the thermoscope: as, thermoscopic observations.
Sorry, no etymologies found.