from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a thin, loose, or scattered manner; scantily; not thickly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. In a thin manner; in a loose, scattered manner; scantily; not thickly
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a thin manner; with little thickness or depth; sparsely; slightly; not substantially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without viscosity
- adv. in a widely distributed manner
- adv. without force or sincere effort
- adv. in a small quantity or extent
Sorry, no etymologies found.