from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device used to thread needles
- n. A device used to machine a screw thread
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A device for assisting in threading a needle.
- n. A tool or machine for forming a thread on a screw or in a nut.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which threads; specifically, a contrivance for threading needles. See needle-threader.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a blunt needle for threading ribbon through loops
thread + -er (Wiktionary)