from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective having three lips
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word three-lipped.
- Internal side-cutting tool (boring tool) or spiral-fluted counterbore (three-lipped twist drill) to produce the hole with machining allowance for reaming.
3. Preparation for reaming Detlev Krechlok 1990
Being a three-lipped tool, it is used for expanding holes (preparation) for reaming.
6. Centring, drilling and counterboring or countersinking Dieter Frank 1990
- three-lipped twist drill (spiral countersink) - head counterbore or counterboring tool with pilot
1. Objectives and contents of practical vocational training in the working techniques of Drilling, Countersinking and Counterboring 1990
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.