from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Short form of tibia.
- n. a working-class woman; a prostitute
- n. a young girl, a sweetheart
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Used in the following phrase.
- n. A common woman; a paramour.
- n. The ace of trumps in the game of gleek. See Tom, 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a unit of information equal to 1024 gibibytes or 2^40 (1,099,511,627,776) bytes
Abbreviation of tibia. (Wiktionary)
Origin unknown; perhaps from a pet form of Isabel. (Wiktionary)