from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person or device which toots; a person who plays upon a pipe or horn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who toots; one who plays upon a pipe or horn.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which projects or stands out.
- n. One who looks or peers; a watchman.
- n. One who toots; one who plays upon a pipe, horn, or other wind-instrument.
- n. That on which one toots, or on which a sound is produced by blowing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Here, for instance, in front of him, was food: something the woman in the uniform had called a tooter-fish sandwich.
This must be because of my new distinction as a 'tooter' (oh, my kids love that "Mom Toots"
I think instead, we should have had a whistleblower, and not a horn tooter.
JoJo-bwahahaha-whatever works-a tooter in a tudor ,a tutor in a tooter, whatevs….
Tune in, turn off, drop lines....watching Don Draper pitch a line to a client is like a cobra watching the swaying movement of his tooter.
And as Molly would say, it was a ring-tail tooter.
As I sat at my holiday table surrounded by friends and family, watching them tear a turkey from the rooter to the tooter, I couldn't help but think of the cuddly, lovable animals that take the main stage in our game.
My mother was - she was real from the rooter to the tooter.
If DH still has his tooter we could get together and make some noise, you dig?
Fanky 4 da pompomz n da birfdai tooter sulewt, big-gladys!
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.