from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person or device which toots; a person who plays upon a pipe or horn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who toots; one who plays upon a pipe or horn.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That which projects or stands out.
- n. One who looks or peers; a watchman.
- n. One who toots; one who plays upon a pipe, horn, or other wind-instrument.
- n. That on which one toots, or on which a sound is produced by blowing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.