from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a topping manner; splendidly, wonderfully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a topping or proud manner.
- adj. Same as topping, a., 3.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Topping; fine.
- In good health; well.
- In a topping manner; eminently; finely; roundly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (used as an intensifier) extremely well
topping + -ly (Wiktionary)