from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Transfer of an amino group from one chemical compound to another.
- n. Transposition of an amino group within a chemical compound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the transfer of an amino group from an amino acid to another molecule
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of transfering an amino group from one compound to another
- n. the process of transposing an amino group within a chemical compound
Sorry, no etymologies found.