from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who, or thing that transfers
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes a transfer or conveyance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which transfers; an implement used in transferring something.
- n. Specifically One who makes a transfer or conveyance.
- n. In an air-pump, a base-plate for a receiver, by means of which it can be withdrawn from the pump when exhausted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who transfers something
transfer + -er (Wiktionary)