Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Flowing or running across or through: as, a transfluent stream.
- In heraldry, represented as running or pouring through: thus, a bridge of three arches sable, water transfluent azure.
- adj. flowing through or across something (such as under a bridge)
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Flowing or running across or through.
- adj. (Her.) Passing or flowing through a bridge; -- said of water.
“Such transfluent energy is good for all parties involved, and satisfies a deep need of wild places.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘transfluent’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
Looking for tweets for transfluent.