from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being transmissible
- n. The extent to which something is transmissible
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being transmissible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In physical, transmitting power, specifically for radiation, of a substance or medium; perviousness or diathermancy.
- n. The character of being transmissible.
Sorry, no etymologies found.