from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who treks; thus, a hiker
- n. A person who spent the night in a rural area, rather than his home, during bombing raids
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One that treks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Specifically, one of the Boers; who took part in the great trek (which see).
- n. One who treks; a traveler; a wanderer; a migrator.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a traveler who makes a long arduous journey (as hiking through mountainous country)
trek + -er (Wiktionary)