from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tremulous; trembling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Trembling, tremulous.
- n. A mechanical component of a musical organ, designed to add vibration to the sounds produced by the instrument.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tremulous; trembling; shaking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In music, same as tremolo .
Sorry, no etymologies found.