from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing trichinae: trichinous pork.
- adj. Of or relating to trichinae or trichinosis: a trichinous infection.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to, or affected with, trichinae or trichinosis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to trichinæ or trichinosis; affected with, or containing, trichinæ.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Infested with trichinæ; affected with trichinosis; trichinosed.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.