from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by or tending to use tricks or trickery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Who uses tricks or trickery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Given to tricks; artful in making bargains; given to deception and cheating; knavish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Given to or characterized by trickery; deceitful; artful.
- Synonyms Deceptive, roguish. See cunning.
trick + -ish (Wiktionary)