Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as thirtytwo-mo.
- n. paper A paper size, (3.75"-5" x 2.5"-3.125"), one thirty-secondth of a standard uncut flat sheet.
- n. printing A book size, (3.75"-5" x 2.5"-3.125"), corresponding to the paper size.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having thirty-two leaves to a sheet
- n. A book composed of sheets so folded that each one makes thirty-two leaves; hence, indicating, more or less definitely, a size of book; -- usually written
32mo, or 32°, and called thirty-twomo.
- From Latin ablatives of trīgēsimus ("thirtieth") and secundus ("second") (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘trigesimo-secundo’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for trigesimo-secundo.