from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to trickle
- v. To act secretly, or in an underhand way; to tamper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To act secretly, or in an underhand way; to tamper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To trickle.
- To hang or trail down; flow.
- To tinkle.
- To tingle; throb; vibrate.
- To treat underhand or secretly (with); tamper, as with the opinions of another.
Sorry, no etymologies found.