from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In three ways: As an actor, singer, and juggler, she was triply qualified for the role.
- adv. To a triple degree: a triply redundant navigational system.
- adv. Three times: Prices were triply inflated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. At three times the severity or degree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a triple manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a triple or threefold manner.
Sorry, no etymologies found.