from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Tripoli or its inhabitants; Tripolitan.
- adj. Of or pertaining to tripoli, the mineral.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to tripoli.
- Pertaining to Tripoli or Tripolis
- a Turkish vilayet on the northern coast of Africa, or
- the capital of this vilayet, or
- a city of Phenicia.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.