from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. electrical appliance used to smooth the wrinkles from a pair of trousers

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a home appliance in which trousers can be hung and the wrinkles pressed out


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.

Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.