from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of trumpet.
- n. A plant (Sarracenia flava) with long, hollow leaves.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of trumpet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. A plant (Sarracenia flava) with long, hollow leaves.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pitcher plant of southeastern United States having erect yellow trumpet-shaped pitchers with wide mouths and erect lids
Sorry, no etymologies found.