from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of trunk
- adj. Cut-off, severed; mutilated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having (such) a trunk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a trunk, in any sense: generally used in compounds.
- In heraldry: Having a trunk: used only when the trunk is of a different tincture from the rest of the bearing: as, a tree vert trunked azure.
- Couped of all its branches and roots—that is, having them cut short so as to show only stumps.
- Same as caboshed.
- Truncated; beheaded.
Sorry, no etymologies found.