from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Gymnastics, such as somersaults, rolls, and handsprings, performed without the use of specialized apparatus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of tumble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & vb. n. from tumble, v.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of falling; also, the act of turning somersaults, and the like; specifically, the action of the tumbler pigeon in flight.
- Falling; fleeting; passing; transitory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the gymnastic moves of an acrobat
Sorry, no etymologies found.