American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A turbinate formation.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of turbinating, or the state of being turbinate.
- n. That which is turbinated; a whorled or scroll-like formation, as a shell.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The act of spinning or whirling, as a top.
- Compare Latin tirbinatio a pointing in the form of a cone. See turbinate. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘turbination’.
Looking for tweets for turbination.