from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To revolve or rotate around a centre.
- v. To turn so as to be facing in the opposite direction.
- v. To change one's opinion or attitude (especially when becoming hostile etc.).
- v. To make revolve, rotate.
- v. To put into an opposing position; to reverse.
- v. To make (a ship, airplane etc.) ready for departure.
- v. To process; to complete work on (something), especially with a view to sending it on in a finished state.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.