from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A confection, especially ice cream, containing a variety of chopped and usually candied fruits.
- n. A flavoring simulating the flavor of many fruits.
- adj. Having a combination of fruit flavors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A variety of ice cream that contains chopped candied fruit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A confection of different kinds of preserved fruits.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A confection flavored with or containing different kinds of fruit; specifically, ice-cream so made.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. ice cream containing chopped candied fruits
Italian : tutti, pl. of tutto, all + frutti, pl. of frutto, fruit.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)