from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who plays at two positions, not good enough at either to be restricted to it.
- n. A shot that is hit between the legs. It was first popularized by Frenchman Yannick Noah.
- n. A computing device that is smaller than a traditional laptop, but larger than a PDA
- n. A professional wrestler who is neutral or morally ambiguous; neither a face nor a heel, or showing no favoritism to either allegiance.
- n. A person, machine or piece of software that performs tweening
- n. A film that isn't very marketable because it's in between two genres.
between + -er, i.e. someone who is caught in between (Wiktionary)