from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Born two in a single birth.
- adj. Paired or coupled with something identical or similar.
- adj. Mineralogy Formed by the process of twinning. Used of crystals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of twin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Composed of parts united according to a law of twinning. See twin, n., 4.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being two identical
Sorry, no etymologies found.