from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act, process, or skill of using a typewriter.
- n. Copy produced on a typewriter; typescript.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act, or the skill, of using a typewriter
- n. the material produced by a typewriter; typescript
- v. Present participle of typewrite.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or art of using a typewriter; also, a print made with a typewriter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The process of printing letter by letter by the use of a typewriter; also, work done by this process.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. writing done with a typewriter
Sorry, no etymologies found.