from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a central mark or depression resembling a navel.
- adj. Having a navel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a navel
- adj. Having a small umbo in a central depression, or a depression in the center of the cap
- adj. Supported by a central stalk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Depressed in the middle, like a navel, as a flower, fruit, or leaf; navel-shaped; having an umbilicus.
- adj. Supported by a stalk at the central point.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To become umbilicate.
- Shaped like a navel; resembling a navel, as being round and depressed or concave, or as being focal or central, as some pit or depression; umbilicated; umbiliform.
- Having an umbilicus or umbilicated formation, as a shell or a feather, or marks of the sculpture of an insect; pitted, as a pustule.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. depressed like a navel
Latin umbilicatus. (Wiktionary)