from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To dismantle, take apart, or demolish; raze.
- intransitive v. To dismantle something built.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To dismantle or deconstruct (something previously built).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To demolish; to raze.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To demolish, as that which is built; raze; destroy.
un- + build (Wiktionary)