from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To take out of a case or covering; to uncover.
- v. To strip; to flay.
- v. To display, or spread to view, as a flag, or the colors of a military body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To take out of a case or covering; to remove a case or covering from; to uncover.
- transitive v. To strip; to flay.
- transitive v. To display, or spread to view, as a flag, or the colors of a military body.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To take out of a case; release from a case or covering: especially (military) used of the colors or any portable flag; hence, to disclose; reveal.
- To strip; flay; case. See case.
- To undress.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. get undressed
un- + case (Wiktionary)